14 Sep WAIS SCHOLARSHIPS FOR SPEEDWAY DRIVERS
SCHOLARSHIPS for SPEEDWAY: Speedway Drivers 16 and Over can apply for financial assistance to help their sporting careers. Please see below for further details. Note applications close 11 October 2021.
The Wally Foreman Foundation and WAIS are pleased to advise applications for the Wally Foreman Foundation scholarships for 2021 are now open.
Each year the Foundation provides one scholarship to a maximum value of $15,000 for the purpose of pursuing international sporting success.
The Wally Foreman Foundation will consider applications for scholarships from registered Western Australian athletes, 16 and over, who have a specific financial need to assist their progress towards sporting honours. The criteria used to determine the suitability and funding priority of an application for a Wally Foreman Foundation scholarship are:
• Current performance level of the applicant.
• Personal potential to reach elite-level performance.
• The importance of the specific event or equipment required to achieve the applicant’s sporting goals.
• Personal (or, if relevant, family) financial circumstances.
• The level of financial support required.
• Other funds received to support the specific need.
• Reflection of community values in applicant’s personal actions.
To apply for a Wally Foreman Foundation scholarship, athletes need to visit the Wally Foreman Foundation website http://wff.org.au and complete the following steps:
• Read over the scholarship purpose and criteria to ensure that you may qualify and will benefit from a Wally Foreman Foundation scholarship.
• Complete the online application form, ensuring that you have answered all questions accurately and honestly.
• If you have any supporting documentation that you think will assist you in your application, please email email@example.com.
Please note that due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, we realise that the plans outlined in your application may change. If you are successful in receiving a Wally Foreman Foundation Scholarship, the Foundation will work with you to determine an appropriate alternative plan. However, if this is not possible then your scholarship offer will be withdrawn.
Applications need to be submitted via the online application form by 5.00 pm (AWST) on Friday 11 of October 2021.
Should you have any queries regarding the scholarship application process please contact reception at the Western Australian Institute of Sport on (08) 9387 8166 or firstname.lastname@example.org.